Recognizing that we have a responsibility to be good stewards of God’s resources, we are committed to applying sound Biblical standards to our financial practices and to maintain integrity and openness.
God supplies some of our resources through individual contributions, therefore we abide by the following standards:
• We are committed to sound Christian doctrines evidenced by our subscribing to a well-defined written statement of faith. The objective of our financial conduct is to promote faith and family in our culture through advancement of the Christian worldview.
• Our affairs are governed by a responsible Board of Directors – individuals whose lives emulate their professed faith in Christ and who have been blessed with a variety of talents and accomplishments. Our Board meets to establish policies, approve budgets, and review operational results and ministry accomplishments.
• Our financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• We seek to conduct our activities with the highest standards of integrity and to avoid conflicts of interest.
• Our fund-raising appeals clearly identify the purpose and programs to which donations will be applied, and we ensure that donations are used for the purposes for which they were raised. Our Board has directed that all contributions designated for specific projects shall be applied to those projects, and we may assess up to 10 percent to be used for administering the gift. Occasionally, we receive more contributions for a given project than can be wisely applied to that project. When that happens, we use these funds to meet a similar pressing need. Our policy is to meet the needs God lays before us, so that Christ is lifted up and the Gospel advanced.
• We are a 501(c)3 organization, therefore all contributions to the ministry are tax deductible.
• We will not operate this ministry with indebtedness as this dishonors the cause of Christ and hinders the mission of our work. We may occasionally borrow funds for capital expenditures, but we promptly repay those loans.
• We maintain tight security on the personal information of our contributors and supporters. We do not sell or rent our mailing list.
How You Can Help
If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do? Psalm 11:3
Become a Legacy Partner through electronic monthly stewardship. Your gift to Seventh Generation Initiative equips us with the resources to fulfill our mission of building the foundations of faith & family. All gifts are tax deductible. For more information click the button below.